Business Development Manager
Askporter works globally, across commercial & residential real estate, facilities management and local government, to empower customers to self-serve and automate service delivery through AI.
askporter has had an incredible rise and has received industry-wide recognition for its innovative AI customer engagement platform.
Our mission is to empower physical assets to self manage through the power of AI, enabling people to spend more time where they can add more value.
We started with a focus on the property management industry, improving the experience for residents. We are now expanding out to tackle similar challenges across other sectors, starting with improving the broad range of services local councils deliver to their residents.
askporter has a killer team and is in a fantastic place to pursue our mission to help our clients deliver better services, more efficiently.
The primary focus of this position is to drive sales for enterprise deals across the UK residential real-estate, Facilities Management and local authority market. They will build, establish and nurture relationships over the long-term in order to maintain strong recurring revenues and account management.
This position will report to the Head of Business Development and will be focused on targeting new accounts throughout the UK. Sales typically range from £50,000 - £120,000 per project, and will help to form the basis for strong enterprise deals.
- Deliver growth by identifying and sales opportunities within the existing customer base and new customer base.
- Contacting prospective clients and introducing the portfolio of products
- Create, develop and execute the sales strategy in line with company objectives
- Build, manage and maintain the sale pipeline with accurate forecasting and reporting
- Focused on building long-term relationships with clients
- Using a ‘partnership’ focused and ‘solution’ focused sales approach to build trust and credibility with clients
- The individual will have an excellent and meticulous sales track record within the SaaS sector.
- Will possess A good working knowledge of UK residential real-estate, facilities management and local authority markets.
- They will be a strong relationship and partnership builder and will possess a highly consultative style.
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent stakeholder management and networking skills
- Passionate about construction and/or technology and believe in the impact that using advanced technologies could bring the construction industry
- Pro-active and independent achiever
- Determined and target orientated
- Sensitive to customer and stakeholder business needs
- Copes well under pressure
- Strong sense of integrity demonstrated by the clarity of action.
- People and communication skills, comfortable having conversations with a diverse range of clients across different roles, countries and cultures in person, over the phone or on video calls.